Show your support with Louisville Originals shirts, caps, aprons, mugs, bags, note cards and fun stuff. Great gifts for your favorite foodie.
To order, click here.
" Louisville Originals" is an organization dedicated to promoting and preserving Louisville’s vibrant independent restaurant scene. The organization accepts applications for new members in January and July.
The following are some basic guidelines that must be met to become a Louisville Original.
The applying restaurant...
* Must be independently owned and operated (No more than 6 locations).
* Must be open at least one year.
* Must derive at least 65% of its revenue from table service food sales.
* Must be approved for membership by a majority vote of the Louisville Originals board of directors on behalf of the membership.
* Must pay a one time $250 fee when applying for membership (this fee is refundable if the above requirements are not met).
* Must participate in the Louisville Originals web certificate program, reward card program and gift card program.
* Must attend at least one general membership meeting per year.
* Restaurant must be within 25 miles of downtown Louisville, KY.